Geri and Freki
In Norse mythology,Geri andFreki, both meaning "the ravenous" or "greedy one are two wolves which are said to accompany the god Odin. They are attested in the Poetic Edda, a collection of epic poetry compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, in the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson, and in the poetry of skalds.
The pair has been compared to similar figures found in Greek, Roman and Vedic mythology, and may also be connected to beliefs surrounding the Germanic "wolf-warrior bands", the Ulfheonar.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel with PVD coating to give the gold-colored tint.
- The necklace will not rust or leave stains.
- comes in a 24 inches (60cm) long chain.
- The pendant is one sided. The back of the pendant it smooth.
- Free leather pouch in included.