Gold Trimmed Raven Necklace with Valknut Symbol
Ravens,the highest god Odin had two ravens named Huginn and Muninn they represented "thought" and "memory" They flew around the world bringing back information to their master.
The Valknut is a symbol is an ancient symbol associated with the god Odin of Norse mythology. The Valknot, or "knot of the slain," often represented the afterlife in old Norse carvings and designs. It is often considered a symbol of Odin, the ruler of all of the Norse gods but also the Norsemen’s god of war and of death.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel and with PVD coating to give the gold-colored tint.
- The necklace will not rust or leave stains
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- The pendant is 1 sided, the back of the pendant is smooth.
- Free leather pouch included!